About the Houk Law Firm
Schedule a Consultation
Before discussing your case we are required by the State Bar of Arizona to perform a conflicts check.
This is for YOUR benefit!
This makes sure that you do not accidentally give us information that would help the opposing party! We know this can be frustrating to wait, as you are eager to tell us your story.
Information submitted through this web form is not confidential, not subject to attorney-client privilege, and will not preclude this law firm from representing a different client in the same legal matter.
We do not represent you until you meet with us and sign a fee agreement. Do not send us any confidential information about your case until we meet.
“Thank you, and we look forward to meeting with you in person.”
2023 - present
- Outreach to Law Students Employee Co-Chair. 2019-2020.
- Social Media Co-Chair. 2020-present.
- Partner. Chair, Employment Practice Group. 2019.
- Attorney. Chair, Employment Practice Group. 2015-2019.
- Attorney. 2001-2005.
2016 – 2022
Arizona Employment Lawyers Association.
- Board Member. 2016-2022.
- Treasurer. 2018-2022.
- Ethics, and Sanctions Committee. 2016-present.
- Board Member. 2022-present.
Meet Our Team
What Our Clients Say
Why Choose Chris?
Our Latest News
Visit Our Office
Tempe, AZ 85282
9:00 am to 5:00 pm